Monday, January 5, 2009

Steelers-Chargers Thread

Consider this a Steelers-Chargers discussion thread. I have already written to the NFL to find out if, since Polamalu's TD in the last game was not properly credited to the Steelers, we can start off with a 6-0 lead, and begin the game by attempting an extra point.

I'll get the actual discussion started by saying that I am thankful we don't have to play the Colts. They were the only team out there that really scared me (No, really, the Ravens don't scare me).

I think one key to this game is to get some pass rush and hit Rivers a few times early in the game. He's an emotional player, and if we rattle him early it will be a good thing.

The other key to this game is to have a somewhat less-than-atrocious punting game.

Finally, let's all pray for a blizzard.